Committing to Policy Action for
California’s Decarbonization and Air Quality Goals
The California Hydrogen Leadership Summit explores the policies, programs and incentives needed to accelerate production, use, and storage of hydrogen, which is essential to California’s ability to meet emissions goals and address climate protection, air quality, energy resilience and sustainable economic growth needs.
Join leaders from the energy sector, transportation industry, academia and California state government, including legislative and administrative staff responsible for implementing policies to address climate change, air quality, energy diversity and conservation.
Become a Sponsor
Present your company as a thought leader and collaborate with prominent policymakers, clean energy stakeholders, and hydrogen fuel cell leaders on strategies and policies needed to expand hydrogen’s role in decarbonizing California.
Contact: Cliff Gladstein
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 310-291-2187
Engage on Policy Discussions and Gain Insights
- Why hydrogen is critical in the fight against climate change
- How renewable hydrogen can serve as a critical pillar of the state’s environmental and economic development strategy
- Policies that will accelerate production and use of renewable hydrogen and decrease cost
- How hydrogen addresses reliability and resilience concerns across California’s power systems
- Harnessing hydrogen hubs for “hard to decarbonize” industrial clusters
- How fuel cell electric vehicles can help the state meets its zero-emission vehicle (ZEV) goals and decarbonize the transportation sector
- What hydrogen infrastructure is needed to support California’s ZEV sector
- Hydrogen’s benefits for environmental justice and disadvantaged communities
2023 Featured Speakers
State Senator, 29th District, California State Senate
Assemblymember, 64th District, California State Assembly
State Senator, 30th District, California State Senate
Chief, Industrial Strategies Division, California Air Resources Board
Deputy Director of Zero Emission Vehicle Market Development, Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz)
Executive Director and Air Pollution Control Officer, Sacramento Metropolitan AQMD
Director, Government Affairs & Counsel, Plug Power
Vice President, Government Partnerships and Funding, Cummins Inc.
General Manager, Hydrogen, Chevron
Senior Vice President – Gas Engineering, Service Planning and Design, Pacific Gas & Electric Co.
Chief Clean Fuels Officer, Southern California Gas Company
The California Hydrogen Leadership Summit is a collaboration between the California Hydrogen Business Council (CHBC) and Gladstein, Neandross & Associates (GNA), each with substantial experience advocating for clean hydrogen and organizing clean energy conferences. CHBC is comprised of over 130 organizations involved in the business of hydrogen, united to reduce emissions and dependence on oil by advancing the commercialization of hydrogen in the energy sector. GNA is part of TRC, a leading, global consulting, engineering, program and construction management firm, and is the leading North American consulting firm specializing in market development for low- and zero-emission transportation technologies, infrastructure, and ultra-low carbon fuels for commercial transportation.