Committing to Policy Action for
California’s Decarbonization and Air Quality Goals
The California Hydrogen Leadership Summit explores the policies, programs and incentives needed to accelerate production, use, and storage of hydrogen, which is essential to California’s ability to meet emissions goals and address climate protection, air quality, energy resilience and sustainable economic growth needs.
Join leaders from the energy sector, transportation industry, academia and California state government, including legislative and administrative staff responsible for implementing policies to address climate change, air quality, energy diversity and conservation.
Engage on Policy Discussions and Gain Insights
- Why hydrogen is critical in the fight against climate change
- How renewable hydrogen can serve as a critical pillar of the state’s environmental and economic development strategy
- Policies that will accelerate production and use of renewable hydrogen and decrease cost
- How hydrogen addresses reliability and resilience concerns across California’s power systems
- Harnessing hydrogen hubs for “hard to decarbonize” industrial clusters
- How fuel cell electric vehicles can help the state meets its zero-emission vehicle (ZEV) goals and decarbonize the transportation sector
- What hydrogen infrastructure is needed to support California’s ZEV sector
- Hydrogen’s benefits for environmental justice and disadvantaged communities
2024 Featured Speakers
CEO, ARCHES H2
California State Treasurer, Office of the State Treasurer
State Senator, 29th District, California State Senate
Assemblymember, 39th District, California State Assembly
Vice Chair, California Energy Commission
Assemblywoman, 73rd District, California State Assembly
Executive Director and Air Pollution Control Officer, Sacramento Metropolitan AQMD
Director of Sustainability, Americas, Emerson
Become a Sponsor
Present your company as a thought leader and collaborate with prominent policymakers, clean energy stakeholders, and hydrogen fuel cell leaders on strategies and policies needed to expand hydrogen’s role in decarbonizing California.
Contact: Cliff Gladstein
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 310-291-2187
Travel – Sacramento, California
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
The Grand Nave Ballroom
1230 J Street, 13th and J St.
Sacramento, CA 95814
Hotel Booking Information
Take advantage of discounted rates at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel by booking through our room block. The room block closes May 22, 2024, or when fully booked whichever comes first.
Sacramento is home to more than 50 craft breweries, 200 wineries, award-winning restaurants, boutique shops, riverfront views, and historic attractions.
The California Hydrogen Leadership Summit is a collaboration between the California Hydrogen Business Council (CHBC) and Gladstein, Neandross & Associates (GNA), each with substantial experience advocating for clean hydrogen and organizing clean energy conferences. CHBC is comprised of over 130 organizations involved in the business of hydrogen, united to reduce emissions and dependence on oil by advancing the commercialization of hydrogen in the energy sector. GNA is part of TRC, a leading, global consulting, engineering, program and construction management firm, and is the leading North American consulting firm specializing in market development for low- and zero-emission transportation technologies, infrastructure, and ultra-low carbon fuels for commercial transportation.